Copyright ? 2018 PT.TEXCOCO LUXURY INTERIOR All Rights Reserved. 闽ICP备17028905号
ADD: Gedung Jakarta Design Center Lantai GF,SR 09 JL .Gatot Subroto Kav.53,Slipi-Jakarta 10260
Various wall decoration materials competition
When it comes to wall decoration materials, many homeowners will think of paints, paints, wallpapers, wall coverings, etc. They can both protect the walls and beautify the interior environment. This is an indispensable part of the renovation process. Wall decoration materials are getting more and more attention. At present, mainstream wall decoration materials in the market include paints, coatings, ceramic tiles, wallpaper wall coverings, man-made decorative boards, stoneware, ceramics, glass, metal, ecological wood and new The rise of the integrated wall surface, etc., what are the differences of these decoration materials, the following, the entire Tusi Keke whole house on the mainstream wall decoration materials for a comprehensive analysis and comparison, and the decoration of the owners, and find the wall to join People share the project.
one. Material contrast
1. Paint: Paint is a chemical mixture that uses vegetable oil as the main raw material, can be firmly covered on the surface of objects, and used for protection, decoration, signs, and other special purposes.
2. Coating: A coating is a continuous film that is applied to the surface of a protected or decorated object, and can form a firm adhesion with the coating. It is usually based on resin, or oil, or emulsion, with or without added pigment. Filler, add the corresponding additives, with a viscous liquid formulated with organic solvents or water.
3. Tiles: Ceramic tiles are fire-resistant metal oxides and semi-metal oxides that are formed by grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, and sintering to form an acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone, usually used in construction. Or decorative materials.
4. Wallpaper wall covering: Polyethylene or vinyl chloride wallpaper is used to make wallpapers by the process of compounding, printing, embossing and other materials such as polyethylene or vinyl chloride resin and plasticizer. It is characterized by a certain degree of flexibility and crack resistance, thus allowing the underlying structure to have a certain degree of cracks. Wallpaper is a kind of interior decoration material used for paper wall surface. The material is not limited to paper but also includes other materials.
5. Artificial decoration board
Lightweight, high-strength and easy-to-process wood has a high elasticity and toughness. The heat capacity is large and decorative. In the interior decoration, the beautiful natural pattern of wood gives a simple, intimate texture to display the unadorned traditional natural beauty to obtain a unique decorative effect. However, wood also has defects, such as the internal structure is not uniform, resulting in anisotropy is easy to change with the surrounding humidity changes in water content caused by expansion or contraction, corrosion and easy burning of insects, natural helium and more.
6. Stone building stone refers to the processing properties of sawing, polishing, etc. Some products used for architectural decoration in buildings include natural stone and artificial stone. Natural decorative stone refers to natural marble and natural granite. Characteristics of natural stone Natural stone is a general term for the extraction of natural rock masses from year to year and processing into blocks or plate-like materials.
7. Ceramic building ceramics refer to higher grade earth-burning products used for indoor and outdoor decoration of buildings. Glazed tiles are one of the more commonly used ceramic building materials used to be called "tiles." Glazed tile has many excellent properties. It is soft in color, elegant in thermal stability, good in fire resistance, high in frost resistance, moisture resistance, acid and alkali resistance, resistance to chill and heat, and easy to clean. Mainly used in kitchen, bathroom, bathroom, laboratory, precision instrument workshop and other indoor walls.
8. The architectural glass is rich in decorative properties. The decorative properties of glass can be divided into the translucency of glass, the transparency of glass, the translucency of glass, the refraction of glass, the reflectivity of glass, the polychromism of glass, and glass. The brightness, the diversity of glass surface patterns, the diversity of glass shapes, and the diversity of glass mounting structures.
9. Metallic metal materials used as building decoration materials have the advantages of lightness, elegance, dazzling brightness and strength. The most prominent feature of metal materials is outstanding color effect. Aluminum, stainless steel, and more modern steel are more elegant and elegant. Old bronze steel is more classic and iron is more rustic. Metal materials also have the characteristics of toughness, good durability, easy maintenance and so on. However, metal materials are expensive, hard, and difficult to construct. Therefore, the use of metal materials is a must understand the size of the material used to minimize the size of joints, joints and joints so as not to affect the appearance of the effect. At the same time, we must also understand the form and surface treatment of metal materials for building decoration.
10. Ecological wood: Ecological wood is a kind of artificial wood. Compared with logs, it is more economical, environment-friendly, healthy and energy-saving.
11.Integrated Wall: The Tusco Cocoa integrated wall is a new type of decorative material, mainly aluminum-magnesium alloy material, supplemented by other materials, the surface can make a variety of highly textured patterns, such as wood, wallpaper, Marble, etc., with green environmental protection, a variety of patterns, three-dimensional sense of strong, reliable, waterproof, moisture, fire retardant, thermal insulation, sound insulation, easy installation, easy removal, easy cleaning, easy maintenance and so on.
Second, environmental protection comparison
1. Paint: paint is not environmentally friendly, its main component is resin, contains benzene harmful to the human body, has a pungent odor.
2. Coatings: Most coatings are not environmentally friendly and contain benzene that is harmful to the human body.
3. Tiles: Tiles are more environmentally friendly but radioactive.
4. Wallpaper wall covering: ordinary wallpaper is not environmentally friendly and contains harmful formaldehyde, monomer heavy metals and vinyl chloride.
5. Artificial decorative board: It is a thermosetting laminated plastic made of high-temperature and high-pressure adhesive after chemical treatment with a variety of special paper.
6. Stones: Marble contains a lot of helium. For a long time he is the culprit of cancer.
7. Ceramics: High brittleness, low impact resistance, easy to break.
8. The decorative nature of architectural glass: The clear and transparent natural beauty of glass curtain walls is not resistant to pollution, especially in northern regions where the atmospheric dust content is high, air pollution is severe, and drought is weak. Glass curtain walls are extremely susceptible to dust and dirt. In terms of landscapes, it is not possible to increase “light” but to lose “face”. The material used was poor, the construction quality was not high, the color was uneven, and the ripples were different. Due to the uncontrollability of light reflection, the light environment was disorderly.
9. Metals: Metal materials are expensive, hard, and difficult to construct.
10. Ecological wood: Ecological wood is a low-carbon and environmentally friendly material, but some products contain paint, toxic, and odor.
11.Integrated Wall: The surface of Tesco's integrated wall is aerospace aluminum with polyurethane foam in the middle. It is an environmentally-friendly material that contains no harmful substances and no odor.
Third, the insulation contrast
1. Paint: Normal paint does not have insulation effect, special paint has insulation effect, but the effect is not good.
2. Coating: Poor results
3. Tiles: Tiles do not have insulation effect.
4. Wallpaper Wallpaper: Wallpaper does not have insulation effect.
5. Artificial decorative board: mainly used for engineering
6. Stones: High temperature produces poisonous gas.
7. Ceramics: General
8. Decoration of architectural glass: no insulation
9. Metals: Insulation, if the gap is not handled properly, it will be damaged.
10. Ecological wood: Ecological wood has better insulation effect.
11. Integrated Wall: The integrated wall has significant insulation and heat insulation.
Fourth, waterproof contrast
1. Paint: poor water resistance, water resistance is not strong, prone to water seepage.
2. Coating: poor water resistance, poor water resistance, prone to water seepage, off phenomenon.
3. Tiles: Not waterproof, need special waterproof layer.
4. Wallpaper: Not waterproof.
5. Man-made decorative plates: Do not put water in some damp bathrooms.
6. Stones: Waterproof is a kind of waterproof solvent to look at the surface. Solute (active ingredient), solvent (diluent) and a small amount of additives.
7. Ceramics: Waterproof can not meet the requirements in the wet area.
8. Decorative Glass: Waterproof
9. Metals: Waterproof
10. Ecological wood: poor water resistance, prone to mildew, rot.
11. Integrated Wall: Excellent waterproof and moisture resistance.
Fifth, noise comparison
1. Paint: No sound insulation effect.
2. Coating: No sound insulation effect.
3. Tile: No sound insulation effect.
4. Wallpaper: No sound insulation effect.
5. Man-made decorative plates: Sound insulation is not good.
6. Stones: Sound insulation is not good.
7. Ceramics: Sound insulation is not good.
8. Decorative Glass: Sound insulation is not good.
9. Metals: Bad sound insulation.
10. Ecological wood: poor sound insulation.
11. Integrated wall: excellent sound insulation. According to tests conducted by state-level authoritative departments, the integrated wall sound insulation is 29 decibels, which is equivalent to the sound insulation effect of solid walls.
Sixth, clean health comparison
1. Paint: It is easy to get dirty and hard to clean.
2. Coating: Difficult to clean, basically only repaint the paint.
3. Tiles: It is easier to clean, but it is prone to yellow discoloration after a long time.
4. Wallpaper: Difficult to clean, and time-consuming and labor-intensive.
5. Artificial decorative board: not good care
6. Stones: Easy to clean but easy to change color over time
7. Ceramics: Easy to clean, but it takes longer to change color.
8. Decorating of architectural glass: Easy to clean, but it takes a long time to change color
9. Metals: Easy to clean but prolonged oxidation.
10. Ecological wood: easier to clean.
11. Integrated Wall: It is very easy to clean and saves time and labor.
7. Construction time comparison
1. Paint: Need to level the wall, scrape three times putty to paint, usually 3 months - six months.
2. Coating: need to level the wall, scrape three times putty to paint, generally 3 months - six months.
3. Tiles: Need to level the wall, put on the cement, generally 2 months - 4 months.
4. Wallpaper: need to shovel wall, wall, grinding, brush base film, generally 15 days -30 days.
5. Man-made decorative board: Need to level the wall and then hit the keel.
6. Stones: Inspection of structure dimensions → Take-off line → Underlayment panel brackets → Punches for maintenance structure → Anchor expansion screws → Upper connectors and keels → Bottom stone installation Stone plate holes Wiping and connecting steel needles → Adjustment Fixed → stone installation → paste stain strips, caulking → clean marble, granite surface → brush cover agent.
7. Ceramics: Grassroots processing → spring line → pre-shop → paving → jointing → cleaning.
8. The decorative nature of architectural glass: clean, smeared bottom putty, but also need rubber mats and layers and spiral nails. Different installations of glass, different installation methods, installation needs careful, in order to work.
9. Metals: Easy to clean but prolonged oxidation.
10. Ecological wood: It requires basic processing and leveling the ground, laying floor mats and keels, etc., usually for 1 month.
11, integrated wall: easy to install, generally 15 days to complete, can be completed upon arrival.
Understand the above comparison of various materials, is not a better understanding of the wall decoration materials, and get the best results, Tesco cocoa wall integration, has been the attention of the majority of owners and dealers support, not only so , It also has one style, environmental protection and practical new decoration materials, but also the mainstream of future home improvement.
Join integrated wall notice